Thank you so much to all who gave towards our 2018 whole-church gift day. We've been so encouraged by your generosity!
Across all our services, you have given a massive total of £40,110.20 (including donations, pledges and Gift Aid)!
This generous amount will really help us to invest further in our 2025 legacy vision, seeing lives changed and communities transformed. Over the next year, among other things, your generosity will help us to:
- Invest in our children and young people, by enabling us to employ Flora and Ben Hinks from September as our Next Generation leaders. Together, they will develop and run a brand-new discipleship pathway for 0-18-year-olds and students.
- Stage community and church events, as we aim to reach 1000 visitors through our outreach events.
- Launch new School of Ministry training centres worldwide, to develop and train leaders in Christian ministry, particularly in areas where leaders would be unable to attend traditional training establishments.
- Invest in new microenterprises in Kenya, where unemployment and poverty are key issues.
- Continue to invest in the fabric of Central Hall, so that it continues to serve us effectively into the future.
- Continue to invest in the children and families of Hope Community School, as a fresh Year R intake arrives in September.
Thank you so much to you all for your generosity!