New Community Church has two main services taking place each Sunday in different parts of Southampton, and you are very welcome to join us at either of them. You can find out more about these Sunday services below.
If you are visiting one of our services for the first time and want to find out more about our church or get to know some other people, please visit the welcome desk at the service, or introduce yourself to one of the leaders or one of the people welcoming at the door. We'd love to get to know you and help welcome you to our church!
10am (Central) Service
Our 10am (Central) service is welcoming and family friendly, with a desire to create a great place of belonging for people of every age and background.
What to expect: Vibrant worship, practical Bible-based teaching, opportunity for prayer, and time to interact with others and build friendships. Children and youth normally join in the time of worship in the main hall, before going off to their groups.
Time: 10am. (Check our calendar for exceptions).
Location: Central Hall, St. Mary Street, Southampton, SO14 1NF.
Parking: Find out about parking at Central Hall.
- Complete children's and youth programme (up to school yr. 9).
- Free refreshments available before and after the service.
- Disabled access; hearing loop; parent/carer and baby room with changing facilities and live-screening of the service.
10.30am (Sholing) Service
Our 10.30am (Sholing) service is relaxed, welcoming and very family-friendly, providing a place of friendship and belonging for people of all ages and backgrounds.
What to expect: Vibrant worship, Bible-based teaching and prayer ministry, and time to be together.
Time: 10.30am. (Check our calendar for exceptions).
Location: St. Andrews, 204 South East Road, Sholing, SO19 8LW.
Parking: Parking is available.
- A programme for children aged up to school year 6.
- Baby toys provided for babies to use during the service.
- Free refreshments from 10am.
- Disabled access; hearing loop.
- The service can be interpreted for the deaf using British Sign Language if prior notice is given (email firstname.lastname@example.org).